Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SSISDB Project Deployment Model Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, August 15, 2014 7:10 AM
I have an SSIS project solution which I have deployed from our development server to a SSISB Catalog on our dedicated SSIS test server. All the databases used by the packages are on our development server. I have created project parameters for connection strings to the databases. The connection strings use Windows integrated security.

On the SSIS server I have created an environment called TEST and have tried to execute one of the packages from SSMS on the SSIS server. However the package fails giving the following error

CreationSearch_FullLoad:Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80040E4D.
An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 11.0" Hresult: 0x80040E4D Description: "Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'.".

Anybody have an idea why this is happening. I am able to run the package with my credentials in BIDS.
Post #1456845
Posted Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:19 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 1:36 PM
How do you execute the package? SQL Server Agent? In that case you might have to set up a proxy account with a user that has rights to read from the database.
Post #1457197
Posted Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:59 AM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Friday, August 15, 2014 7:10 AM
I worked out what the issue was. I was executing the package from SSSM from the development server and not the SSIS server. I executed it from this server and it run. I have now created a proxy to run the job via Sql server agent.
Post #1457232
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse