Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SSIS foreach loop timeout error Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 8:22 AM
I have a ssis package with foreach loop.

The connection times out after some 50 files for processed when the loop is executed and it gets times out saying below error.

The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.". Possible failure reasons: Problems with the query, "ResultSet" property not set correcly

Can somebody please tell me what could be the issue and how to resolve?
Post #1453185
Posted Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:27 PM
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 8:22 AM
Any update on this ?

Below is the error description

Executing the query "stored proc name" failed with the following error: "Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.". Possible failure reasons: Problems with the query, "ResultSet" property not set correctly, parameters not set correctly, or connection not established correctly.
Post #1456162
Posted Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:39 PM

SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Last Login: Monday, July 21, 2014 3:43 AM
Multiple Active Result Sets (MARS) set to true

Malleswarareddy
I.T.Analyst
MCITP(70-451)
Post #1456170
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse