Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««12

Google Glass Your Database Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, November 21, 2014 9:48 AM
The first thing I thought of was Sql Kinection

PASS 2011

SQL Server Kinection – Come to the SQL Server Clinic and sign up to control a SQL Server environment via an Xbox Kinect

Director of Transmogrification Services
Post #1437594
Posted Monday, April 1, 2013 5:37 PM

SSCoach

SSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoach

Last Login: Yesterday @ 8:49 PM
This would be great in some regards. How many movies have toyed with this concept?

Jason AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
I have given a name to my pain...
MCM SQL Server, MVP

SQL RNNR

Posting Performance Based Questions - Gail Shaw
Post #1437667
Posted Tuesday, April 2, 2013 7:35 AM

SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 11:03 AM
Given the significant problems much new software has with 2d interfaces seems somewhat premature to move onto 3d interfaces.

As it stands some of Google's outside projects seem diverse and somewhat disconnected.
Self driving cars seem totally left of field for a company that essentially driven by advertising.
Post #1437889
Posted Wednesday, April 3, 2013 8:14 AM
Valued Member

Valued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued Member

Last Login: Sunday, October 26, 2014 5:53 PM
Dalkeith (4/2/2013)
As it stands some of Google's outside projects seem diverse and somewhat disconnected.
Self driving cars seem totally left of field for a company that essentially driven by advertising.
Larry Page explained this in an inteview with Wired magazine.

Jay Bienvenu | http://bienv.com | http://twitter.com/jbnv
Post #1438362
Posted Wednesday, April 3, 2013 8:38 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 4:16 PM
You do realize this is a joke, correct? Google Glass is real, but the database interface is a joke.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1438389
Posted Wednesday, April 3, 2013 12:55 PM
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Last Login: Monday, November 10, 2014 7:42 AM
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (4/3/2013)
You do realize this is a joke, correct? Google Glass is real, but the database interface is a joke.

I think we all know it was intended as a joke. However I think we are seeing that the expectation is that a few years from now you are going to look back on this post and think about how a little joke ended up driving (insert some unthought of technology name here) to be as successful as it is (will be?)!

Face it, Steve, you just started the next revolution, age, or whatever you want to call it. We now all owe our futures to you. OK, maybe I am going a wee bit too far...

Dave
Post #1438541
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««12

Permissions Expand / Collapse