Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Snowboarding Thread Expand / Collapse
Author

SSCarpal Tunnel

SSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal Tunnel

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 12:28 PM
This thread has been long overdue. Post anything related to snowboarding: your number of days, your gear, new purchases, upcoming trips...
Post #1433154
Posted Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:22 PM

SSCarpal Tunnel

SSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal Tunnel

Okay, guess I'll start.

I have a weekend trip to northern MI where the resort has been hit with over a foot of freshies in the past 2 days. Next week we have a family trip to Keystone, CO. If there's any snow left in MI when I return I'll try to head north again for some spring riding before the season ends.

Have 3 boards right now, Thrive Renegade 154cm (http://www.thrivesnowboards.com), K2 Happy Hour 154cm, Rome Postermania 150cm. Two pairs of bindings: Rome Targa and 390 and Vans Encore boots.
Post #1433447
Posted Monday, April 8, 2013 8:35 AM

SSCarpal Tunnel

Alrighty, time for me to keep this thread alive.

Put in 4 days at Keystone, had a great time except for a tree run that got sketchy fast. Fun can be found anywhere on the 3 peaks and the terrain park is pretty incredible.
Post #1439876
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse