Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SQl 2005 Bidirectional Merge replication - Replication Monitor Stats Show Updates being Uploaded from Subscriber to Publish which I would like to Audit at a... Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 11:37 PM
Hi all,

I am looking at the Update Stats in replication Monitor for Subscriber Changes Uploaded to Publisher and I was hoping that

I could audit those to see at a record level which ones have been uploaded to the Publisher.

In general i am seeking to track through where the Updates are actually coming from as to my knoledge only Inserts are being made on the tables in question. After opening up profiler and tracing through whats actually going its looking like SQL Replication Process Itself is updating the records on the Subscriber which is then causing the record to be Uploaded to the Publisher if that makes sense as its looking like there is not other Data modification Statements occurring on the Subscriber Database apart from SQL replication itself.

Any advice appreciated.

Kind Regards,

MMck
Post #1431345
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse