Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SQL license question related to the SSIS loop transform Expand / Collapse
Author

Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, August 1, 2014 4:37 PM
Is a "lookup transform" considered part of the "basic transformations" included in sql server standard license? SQL Server enterprise says it includes advanced SSIS transforms such as a lookup transform.

In total I see three lookup transforms. A fuzzy lookup, a term lookup and the lookup. I feel confident that I need a enterprise license if I am using a term loop transformation or a fuxxy lookup transformation. However if I am using just the lookup transformation is sql server standard license enough?

Post #1427576
Posted Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:49 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, September 19, 2014 7:27 PM
It is just the two Fuzzy transforms that require Enterprise Edition to execute on the server side. But BIDS will run those for you no matter what Edition you have locally.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
There are no special teachers of virtue, because virtue is taught by the whole community. --Plato
Post #1430798
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse