Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

About making select queries in Microsoft Access Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, February 25, 2013 3:21 PM
Hello everyone,

I have a project to make select queries from given database information but I was trying all day to make it and I just could not do it. I am writing here in this forum with hope that someone can help me with this project. Below are links to the Project Instructions and the database with the information. I have to submit the project tonight and I do not know what to do. I will appreciate if someone is wiling to help me with this.

Thank you in advance.
Instructions:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2naslcvdu9054tz/Project2_win13.docx

Database Information
https://www.dropbox.com/s/229o5hrcga07t5i/Project2.mdb
Post #1423662
Posted Monday, February 25, 2013 3:18 PM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: Yesterday @ 4:35 PM
Here are some hints:
a) Don't start a project the night before it's due if the subject is something you're struggling with
b) Please note that this is a SQL Server forum and not ACCESS (even though the very basic SQL code would be close to be identical). So, even if we 'd provide a SQL solution, you might not be able to use it.
c) To provide nothing but a few links to your homework (?) doesn't really show any effort on your side. That usually reduces the number of people willing to reply. Dramatically.

There's not much more to say from my side...

Lutz
A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

How to get fast answers to your question
How to post performance related questions
Links for Tally Table , Cross Tabs and Dynamic Cross Tabs , Delimited Split Function
Post #1423792
Posted Monday, February 25, 2013 3:22 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, February 25, 2013 3:21 PM
LutzM (2/25/2013)
Here are some hints:
a) Don't start a project the night before it's due if the subject is something you're struggling with
b) Please note that this is a SQL Server forum and not ACCESS (even though the very basic SQL code would be close to be identical). So, even if we 'd provide a SQL solution, you might not be able to use it.
c) To provide nothing but a few links to your homework (?) doesn't really show any effort on your side. That usually reduces the number of people willing to reply. Dramatically.

There's not much more to say from my side...

Thank you I agree with point a)
I have manage to make it so the topic can be deleted.
Post #1423795
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse