Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

backup logins Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:10 AM
SSC Journeyman

SSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC Journeyman

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, December 5, 2014 5:04 PM
I got below error message when I run backup logins using schedule job….When I run manually from the Job, instead of schedule it runs successfully.

error: "Cannot get the data of the row from the OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI10" for linked server
returned message "Row handle referred to a deleted row or a row marked for deletion.".". Possible failure reasons: Problems with the query, "ResultSet" property not set correctly, parameters not set correctly, or connection not established correctly.

Also, no issues with linked server(i have verified the connection).

Thanks
Post #1413705
Posted Thursday, January 31, 2013 5:33 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:51 PM
Admingod (1/30/2013)
I got below error message when I run backup logins using schedule job….When I run manually from the Job, instead of schedule it runs successfully.

error: "Cannot get the data of the row from the OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI10" for linked server
returned message "Row handle referred to a deleted row or a row marked for deletion.".". Possible failure reasons: Problems with the query, "ResultSet" property not set correctly, parameters not set correctly, or connection not established correctly.

Also, no issues with linked server(i have verified the connection).

Thanks

Is "backup logins" the name of a job in your environment?

Please post the code having the problem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
There are no special teachers of virtue, because virtue is taught by the whole community. --Plato
Post #1414024
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse