Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SQL Enlight 1.9 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, December 04, 2012 3:12 PM
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 12:57 PM
Anyone using this tool, and if so - is anyone using this tool at verion 1.9.1.619 with SQL Authentication, successfully? If you are - can you please tell me what the database engine service is using to login with? I am having a devil of a time getting it to work in anything other than my local instance. I need it for some other instances that I attach to, but it isn't working on any of those - getting login errors leading me to believe that I need to set the database engine service up with something else.

SQL Server 2005, and 2008 R2 are having this issue. No issue in SQL 2012,but that uses a login for the database engine called NT Service\MSSQL$SQL2012_DEV and I do not have anything equivalent to that in either of the other 2 (from what I can tell).

Thanks!
Post #1392724
Posted Thursday, April 25, 2013 7:41 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Saturday, April 27, 2013 6:01 AM
Hi,

did your problem got resolved?

I am planning to use this tool for static analysis and would like to know your experience with it.
Post #1446768
Posted Friday, April 26, 2013 6:37 PM
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Last Login: Yesterday @ 12:57 PM
Actually - I did! Get in touch with them and ask them for release 1.9.1.664. That is the release that works for me in all of my environments and instances.

It really is a great tool!

Good luck...
Post #1447209
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse