Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

merge replication across different networks Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:54 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:29 AM
Hi

I have two servers, they both on a different site(hence being on different networks).

I need to be able to do a merge replication of the database(this needs to run every hour)
I know how to do a database merge replication if the databses are on the same network.

Please could someone assit me with doing a merge replication if the databases are on different servers on different networks
Post #1386842
Posted Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:40 PM

Hall of Fame

Hall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of Fame

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 5:12 AM
ismail 52021 (11/20/2012)
Hi

I have two servers, they both on a different site(hence being on different networks).

I need to be able to do a merge replication of the database(this needs to run every hour)
I know how to do a database merge replication if the databses are on the same network.

Please could someone assit me with doing a merge replication if the databases are on different servers on different networks
I hope this helps! Please if you manage to get it working, do post your experience so that others could also benefit from it.

My blog
Post #1387622
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse