Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Deployment Articles Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, November 14, 2012 10:01 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 3:11 PM
I'm looking for any articles on aspects of deployment related to SQL Server, syncing with database changes, rolling back, etc.

Really general articles on specific challenges or techniques you use to prep or manage software deployments/changes/patches.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1384748
Posted Wednesday, November 14, 2012 10:21 AM
SSC Eights!

SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, December 13, 2014 9:58 AM
Steve, I've got some on my blog related to this. Would that work if I were to tweak any of them or do major updates for SSC?

http://schottsql.blogspot.com/search/label/SSDT if you want to check them out. That sums up a lot of practices we use for storing our DB in version control. We have some other things in place as well to help us keep track of changes made directly to the DB, but this allows us to do some local dev without too many problems.

Post #1384757
Posted Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:21 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 3:11 PM
Thanks, I'll take a look.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1384834
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse