Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SSIS Exchange Web Services - Could not load file or assembly Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:43 AM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 6:05 AM
Hi I'm trying to write a Source component in a dataflow task to recover some details from Exchange.
Unfortunately when I ran it - I get

[GetEmail [1]] Error: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.HandleUserException(Exception e)
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.PrimeOutput(Int32 outputs, Int32[] outputIDs, PipelineBuffer[] buffers)
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostPrimeOutput(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper, Int32 outputs, Int32[] outputIDs, IDTSBuffer100[] buffers, IntPtr ppBufferWirePacket)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

I've tried copyto local, moved the Exchange dll to same directory as the pack which is the only cluse from searching google etc.. and can't seem to find anything works

I would be grateful if anyone's got any ideas

It's Windows 7 - 64 Bit - and it doesn't make any difference when RunIn64 is set to true or false.
Post #1377948
Posted Wednesday, January 09, 2013 10:55 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 7:01 AM
Hi Mike

I have same issue, did you find any solution at the end?

Thanks in advance
Post #1404901
Posted Saturday, January 12, 2013 1:02 AM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Last Login: Yesterday @ 6:05 AM
Hi Prakash

Unfortunately not, in the end I used EWS powershell scripting as part of a SSIS package. Not as elegant but it worked.

I've still got to sort out impersonation though - I got sidetracked with something more urgent.

Regards
Post #1406318
Posted Monday, January 06, 2014 1:03 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 11:22 AM
Hello,
I am wondering you found any solution to the issue and if you may share it with me.
Thanks,
Post #1528235
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse