Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Error : Opening a rowset for "Sheet$" failed. Check that the object exists in the database. Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:53 PM
SSC Journeyman

SSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC Journeyman

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 3:57 AM
Hi,

i am trying to load the data from excel sheet using For each loop container in ssis 2005.

But it gave me the below error:

Error: Opening a rowset for "Sheet1$" failed. Check that the object exists in the database.

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: "component "failed validation and returned validation status "VS_ISBROKEN".

Error: There were errors during task validation.

Could you please let me know the solution

Regards
Sqlstud
Post #1371209
Posted Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:06 AM

SSCarpal Tunnel

SSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal Tunnel

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 12:23 AM
I would guess that the worksheet is called something other than 'sheet1'. Find out what that is and change the connection info.

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.
Post #1371234
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse