Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««123»»

Teammates Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, September 21, 2012 1:27 PM

SSC-Insane

SSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-Insane

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 11:09 AM
TravisDBA (9/21/2012)
I have to say Barack Hussein Obama. He wants to end offshoring of American jobs and redistribute the wealth in this country and I am most definitely for both of those things.

End offshoring of American jobs, a worthy goal but probably difficult to attain. Redistributing wealth, sorry but that I don't agree with. By what right does the government have to take from those who work hard to become wealthy (read this to include those who are not necessarily wealthy, but financially independent) to give it to those who don't?

Lynn Pettis

For better assistance in answering your questions, click here
For tips to get better help with Performance Problems, click here
For Running Totals and its variations, click here or when working with partitioned tables
For more about Tally Tables, click here
For more about Cross Tabs and Pivots, click here and here
Managing Transaction Logs

SQL Musings from the Desert Fountain Valley SQL (My Mirror Blog)
Post #1362952
Posted Friday, September 21, 2012 1:34 PM
SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Last Login: Friday, October 24, 2014 7:52 AM
Pretty much obselete.
Post #1362956
Posted Friday, September 21, 2012 2:21 PM
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Last Login: Today @ 8:49 AM
From what I know of him I'd have to say I would be honored to even be a pimple on Steven Biko metaphorically of course.
Post #1362980
Posted Friday, September 21, 2012 2:48 PM
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:35 PM
I am going to go less serious and more geeky. Geordi La Forge from Star Trek. The ultimate problem solver. If it could be done Gordi could do it. And if it couldn't be done he could work around it.
Post #1363000
Posted Friday, September 21, 2012 2:59 PM

SSC-Insane

SSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-Insane

krowley (9/21/2012)
I am going to go less serious and more geeky. Geordi La Forge from Star Trek. The ultimate problem solver. If it could be done Gordi could do it. And if it couldn't be done he could work around it.

Scotty!

Lynn Pettis

For Running Totals and its variations, click here or when working with partitioned tables

Post #1363005
Posted Friday, September 21, 2012 3:04 PM

Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 2:03 PM
Lynn Pettis (9/21/2012)
TravisDBA (9/21/2012)
I have to say Barack Hussein Obama. He wants to end offshoring of American jobs and redistribute the wealth in this country and I am most definitely for both of those things.

End offshoring of American jobs, a worthy goal but probably difficult to attain. Redistributing wealth, sorry but that I don't agree with. By what right does the government have to take from those who work hard to become wealthy (read this to include those who are not necessarily wealthy, but financially independent) to give it to those who don't?

Well. then it's time for more hope and change then.

"Technology is a weird thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other. ..."
Post #1363009
Posted Friday, September 21, 2012 3:17 PM

SSC-Insane

TravisDBA (9/21/2012)
Lynn Pettis (9/21/2012)
TravisDBA (9/21/2012)

Well. then it's time for more hope and change then.

My hope for change is that politians would grow up and start working for us and stop making empty promises just get reelected (or elected).

Lynn Pettis

Post #1363017
Posted Monday, September 24, 2012 2:35 AM
SSC Eights!

SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!

Last Login: Yesterday @ 1:59 AM
Lynn Pettis (9/21/2012)My hope for change is that politians would grow up and start working for us and stop making empty promises just get reelected (or elected).
It's a shame that national decision makers have to get through the political mire before they even start to demonstrate if they're any good at running the country. At the same time, how do you make sure they are accountable without politics? Gotta love the optimism though Lynn
Post #1363364
Posted Monday, September 24, 2012 7:34 AM

Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 2:03 PM
It's all Bush's fault.

"Technology is a weird thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other. ..."
Post #1363482
Posted Monday, September 24, 2012 8:15 AM

SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: Monday, November 17, 2014 12:50 PM
TravisDBA (9/24/2012)
It's all Bush's fault.

I'm still blaming everything wrong with the United States on George III. More fun that way.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon
Post #1363509
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««123»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse