Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««123»»

A Quick Count Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 8:25 AM

Mr or Mrs. 500

Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:32 AM
Sadly, only one (Codestock). All my T's are for UNC (several) and Rush (4).

Tony
------------------------------------
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Post #1359326
Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 8:37 AM
SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Last Login: Monday, August 11, 2014 9:39 AM
Hmmmm... Does one from some SQL user knowledgebase with the word "SCUK" on the front count? The only other 'coding' related T I have is one from the 1996 VBits Expo in San Francisco...my one and only conference of this type. I too, would like an SQL T-shirt. Maybe I'll get one at the SQL -Seattle coming up in November......
Post #1359342
Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 8:42 AM
SSCarpal Tunnel

SSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal Tunnel

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 4:51 PM
I've got a couple of vendor t-shirts from PASS and a couple of SSC polos. In fact, I'm wearing a green one today!

Greg
Post #1359346
Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 9:12 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 8:46 AM
JP Dakota (9/14/2012)
Seriously, Steve, how can I buy a ServerCentral.com shirt?
I'm a big fan of the site. You, the other pro's and even the rookies have helped me out very often, and I'm not even a DBA. I'd love to get a shirt, which I would, of course, pay for.

We used to have a cafepress store, but it looks like it's mostly gone. I'll have to check.

We do give some away at events, but haven't tried to sell them because it's more work than it is worth much else. I'll ask if we can get something else going.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1359399
Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 9:29 AM
SSCrazy

SSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazy

Last Login: Today @ 10:04 AM
At last count none.

I have enough pens to last a lifetime but no tee shirts. I work for a state government office and we are not allowed to receive any "gifts" or things as significant as a shirt. It is an ethics violation. People can be written up even over a free donut at a continental breakfast. Shirts are out of the question.

Not all gray hairs are Dinosaurs!
Post #1359421
Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 11:31 AM

SSC-Insane

SSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-Insane

Last Login: Today @ 10:09 AM
Two, one from SSC and one from TDWI. Now, soccer/ref related, I have quite a few.

Lynn Pettis

For better assistance in answering your questions, click here
For tips to get better help with Performance Problems, click here
For Running Totals and its variations, click here or when working with partitioned tables
For more about Tally Tables, click here
For more about Cross Tabs and Pivots, click here and here
Managing Transaction Logs

SQL Musings from the Desert Fountain Valley SQL (My Mirror Blog)
Post #1359530
Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 12:00 PM

Hall of Fame

Hall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of Fame

Last Login: Today @ 10:23 AM
I had about 10 from different vendors, most from the 2003 Microsoft PDC in Los Angeles but I cleaned out my closet last year and got rid of all of them except the main PDC03 shirt with all the new MS releases on the back. (Longhorn, Whidbey, Yukon)

I would be interested in some SSC gear if you ever get the store back up.
Post #1359540
Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 2:28 PM

SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: Friday, August 22, 2014 11:54 AM
Only one; a vendor t-shirt from last year's PASS Summit. But maybe that's because I didn't swag shop as much as I could have the first couple days .
Post #1359648
Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 3:26 PM

Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Thursday, March 6, 2014 1:05 PM
Miles Neale (9/14/2012)
At last count none.

I have enough pens to last a lifetime but no tee shirts. I work for a state government office and we are not allowed to receive any "gifts" or things as significant as a shirt. It is an ethics violation. People can be written up even over a free donut at a continental breakfast. Shirts are out of the question.

Absolutely Miles, they are, as well as being a real "geek" alert too.

"Technology is a weird thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other. ..."
Post #1359693
Posted Monday, September 17, 2012 6:21 AM
SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Last Login: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 5:15 AM
Man! I've got to step my T-shirt game up! I only have 2 -- 1 SQL Saturday shirt and 1 RedGate shirt.
Post #1360142
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««123»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse