Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

"This file was created in a previous beta version of Excel 2007. Open the file with Excel 2007 to save it to the most recent version of the Excel 2007 file... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, September 04, 2012 1:07 AM
SSC Journeyman

SSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC Journeyman

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 3:57 AM
Hi,

I am using SSIS 2005.

Got the source file in XLSX format.

As 2007 format not supported in SSIS 2005, so i have installed related drivers and created OLEDB connection. Changed the connection propeties as
Data Source=c:\sample.xlsx;Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Extended Properties=Excel 12.0;

it is working fine.

Got the source file in XLSB format.

Followed the same steps. But got the error as
"This file was created in a previous beta version of Excel 2007. Open the file with Excel 2007 to save it to the most recent version of the Excel 2007 file format before opening the file in Access 2007."

Please let me know the solution

Regards
SQlStud
Post #1353731
Posted Tuesday, September 04, 2012 2:48 AM

SSC-Forever

SSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-Forever

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 1:57 PM
Please don't cross post. It just wastes peoples time and fragments replies.

No replies to this thread please. Direct replies to: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1353732-364-1.aspx

Gail Shaw
Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server 2008, MVP
SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
We stand on the bridge and no one may pass

Post #1353764
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse