Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.
 
Log in  ::  Register  ::  Not logged in
 
 
 
        
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On


Add to briefcase

SSRS 2012 in Sharepoint Integrated Date problem Expand / Collapse
Author
Message
Posted Friday, June 22, 2012 8:54 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 4:51 AM
Points: 1, Visits: 77
Hello all, Hope you can help me out. Scenario;
SSRS 2012 in Sharepoint Foundation 2010. Basic select between two dates report with date parameters. When I run this in Sharepoint and pick a date, e.g. '01/06/2012' the parameter box displays date in UK "DD/MM/YYYY" format, correct so far. When I hit apply the report runs and returns the correct data, however the dates in the parameter box have switched to what in this example would be "06/01/2012", if I have selected a date like "22/06/2012" (26th June 2012) when I hit apply it will switch the dates around and append a time (always 12:00:00 AM). The Server location is set up as English United Kingdom, the browser language preference is en-GB. To check the server settings were ok I installed a native SSRS on the same server and do NOT encounter the same problems.

I have tried setting the language of the report to en-GB and User!Language, neither changed it. The Sharepoint site collection Locale is English (United Kingdom). I have tried setting the .NET Globalization to en-GB and set Enable Client Based Culture to to True. No luck. I added a placeholder to my Report with the User!Language built in field in it. From the same browser (different tabs) I ran the report in SSRS Native and from Sharepoint; SSRS Native returned en-GB, SSRS SharePoint integrated en-US. Not sure what else I can do. Hope you can all help.

Thanks

Tom


  Post Attachments 
Parameters pre.png (11 views, 31.58 KB)
Post #1320007
Posted Wednesday, June 27, 2012 5:36 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:56 PM
Points: 2, Visits: 37
We also have the same issue. We have also checked the locale of client OS, client browser, server OS.
Also tried changing culture on RSViewerPage.aspx and webpart in addition to global culture - no effect.


Post #1322225
Posted Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:09 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:56 PM
Points: 2, Visits: 37
If anyone is still looking for an answer, the only solution/workaround I could think of is modifying all aspx pages with rsviewer on it, specify for example UICulture="en-NZ" in the <%@ Page... tag

It's not pretty as it breaks formatting of parameter pane.

Cheers
Michael
Post #1365011
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse