Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Morning Review not working on SQL 2008 Servers Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:18 AM

SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 1:33 PM
Morning Review not working on SQL 2008 Servers.

I've been using the Morning Review reports at every DBA job I take - they are so useful. I've been noticing that they are not working on sql server 2008. Is there something that I need to tweek on the ssis package or the 2008 servers that will allow these reports to run properly. As I migrate srevers from 2000/2005 to 2008, it would still be very useful to use these reports. Any help is apprecaited. I've enabled xp_cmdshell and ole on 2008, but still not getting the reports.

Thanks,
Kimberly Killian
Sr. DBA / DB Engineer
www.sitedataview.com
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Post #1047469
Posted Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:55 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 7:36 PM
Double-posted. Please do not reply here. Instead, please go to this thread.

Wayne
Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server 2008
If you can't explain to another person how the code that you're copying from the internet works, then DON'T USE IT on a production system! After all, you will be the one supporting it!
Links: For better assistance in answering your questions, How to ask a question, Performance Problems, Common date/time routines,
CROSS-TABS and PIVOT tables Part 1 & Part 2, Using APPLY Part 1 & Part 2, Splitting Delimited Strings
Post #1047487
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse