Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase 12»»

Merry Christmas 2010 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Thursday, December 23, 2010 9:12 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 4:29 PM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Merry Christmas 2010

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1039011
Posted Thursday, December 23, 2010 10:44 PM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 3:26 PM
You know, I would think that by now, you would have moved that reset button (or whatever you have to reach up near the camera) to be closer to where you're sitting!

Wayne
Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server 2008
If you can't explain to another person how the code that you're copying from the internet works, then DON'T USE IT on a production system! After all, you will be the one supporting it!
Links: For better assistance in answering your questions, How to ask a question, Performance Problems, Common date/time routines,
CROSS-TABS and PIVOT tables Part 1 & Part 2, Using APPLY Part 1 & Part 2, Splitting Delimited Strings
Post #1039021
Posted Friday, December 24, 2010 2:22 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Thursday, December 30, 2010 1:51 AM
Hi Steve,

Just a quick THANK YOU for another year's database support and guidance. I know that putting together the content, week in, week out, must be a real pain but we. the techies, really do appreciate it and find it so useful.

Have a Great Christmas and keep the help coming in 2011.

Many thanks,

Rick Solly
ICT Manager
Waseley Hills High School and Sixth Form Centre
Rubery, Birmingham, UK
Post #1039058
Posted Friday, December 24, 2010 7:43 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Last Login: Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:10 AM
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/23/2010)
Comments posted to this topic are about the item <A HREF="/articles/Editorial/71949/">Merry Christmas 2010</A>

I really liked the last seconds of you video, when you're saying, 'That's what I do' and then you show your hands movements

it was good. Thank you for your contribution.

Best regards,
Rayis Imayev.
Post #1039112
Posted Friday, December 24, 2010 8:31 AM
SSCrazy

SSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazy

Last Login: Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:52 AM
Nice to see the natural side of Steve!

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

Post #1039120
Posted Friday, December 24, 2010 5:33 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

WayneS (12/23/2010)
You know, I would think that by now, you would have moved that reset button (or whatever you have to reach up near the camera) to be closer to where you're sitting!

It's on the iPod teleprompter. Can't move it.

I have a remote, but don't always carry it down with me.

Post #1039176
Posted Friday, December 24, 2010 5:33 PM

SSC-Dedicated

Rick/Rayis/Stuart,

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Post #1039177
Posted Saturday, December 25, 2010 8:05 AM

SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 7:39 AM
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Rod
Post #1039202
Posted Sunday, December 26, 2010 2:24 PM

SSC Eights!

SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!

Last Login: Thursday, February 06, 2014 12:59 PM
"I'm Steve Jones ... and this is a cat!" ROFLMAO! I have one now but had two for quite a while. They will make one laugh when little else will. Glad to see that you too have a "feline infection". It's a condition where there is no cure and the only treatment is more cats.

I'll second [third, fourth, whatever] the thanks for starting this and sticking with it. If you had 2% of all the #$sses that you have helped save you could open a donkey ranch.

Happy Christmas. Merry Holidays. Terrific New Year.

P.S. I was going to recommend a teleprompter. There is somebody high in government that got one. Then I saw that you are using one. Hmm. Doesn't seem to have helped him either. Sorry. Sick joke from a former broadcaster.

ATB

Charles Kincaid

Post #1039283
Posted Monday, December 27, 2010 10:13 AM

SSC-Dedicated

I thought the teleprompter would help, but it really doesn't. I have to somewhat translate the writing into words and mess it up more than I would think. ;)

One cat is plenty for now, at least in the house. We have 3 more in the barn, who seem to think that my leg is a tree to climb. Ouch!

Post #1039486
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase 12»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse