Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Please Read Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, October 27, 2010 9:14 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 2:41 PM
This forum is for articles requested/needed on the site. Only articles that are for specific topics are acceptable. Posts that ask for a "how do I set up clustering" or "what is new in SQL Server" will be deleted.

Acceptable posts are things like:
- How do I order a query by month, but display the name of the month
- Can I get an article about restores that reads the backup file and restores the database automatically to the proper locations with the correct number of files.

If you would like to write an article, leave a post in that thread. The editor will assign you the article and close the topic. If you do not submit something in a timely manner, we will bump the thread.

Please do not submit random comments. If you have a question on scope or your ideas, post that.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1012006
Posted Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:40 PM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 8:58 AM
Were these topics to be closed after they were assigned?
I came here from a recent tweet, and clicked on several that already said, "It's yours" to another member.

Not complaining, just asking if I understand the process...

Thanks.

Post #1130749
Posted Wednesday, April 9, 2014 12:21 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 2:41 PM
I've closed most topics here that are written. If you find some that aren't, let me know.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1560136
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse